When you place and order with Hugs and Hearts it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms & Conditions. If you are unhappy with any part of these terms and conditions, you should contact us before placing an order by emailing email@example.com
By placing an order through our website you are making an offer to Hugs and Hearts to purchase the goods outlined in your order upon the terms described in your order.
When you place an order, we will ask for your name, address, phone number, email address and credit/debit card details. This information is required in order to process your request or inform you of acceptance of our order. A contact phone number is needed so that we can get in touch if there is a problem with your order or to arrange the delivery of your order. Credit card payments are dealt with externally by PayPal, within its secure payment processing centre.
After placing an order online, we will provide you with confirmation that your order has been received but this is not confirmation that your offer to buy the items has been accepted. Our contract for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and despatched to you.
Please note that we will not be able to meet any obligations as a result of the following reasons:
- If the product you ordered is out of stock;
- We are unable to authorise your payment;
- If there is a product description or pricing error;
- If customers do not reach any order criteria outlined in the Terms & Conditions
- We cannot be held responsible if our delivery companies or Royal Mail are temporarily unable to deliver due to exceptional conditions that are beyond our control including hazardous weather and accidents. If there is an issue with your order, we will contact you either by phone or email. Please ensure that you check all items on receipt, as faulty or damaged items must be reported within eight working days of receiving the parcel. Hugs and Hearts reserve the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any point. Please note that whilst we will make every effort and reasonable care to keep your order details and payment secure, we cannot be responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any information that you supply when accessing or ordering from the Hugs and Hearts website.